GUTTER CLEANING and GENERAL CLEANING TOOLS - STAY SAFE ON THE GROUND.

"Inspired by God, Designed, Distributed and Managed by Us:
Bob and Jean Kay

LOOKING INSIDE RAIN GUTTERS FROM THE GROUND

Want To See Inside Your Gutters From The Ground......Before and After Gutter Cleaning?
AUTHOR: Gary Seiker
June, 2011

Hi Jean, here are the pictures of me and my mirror setup.

They're not in order I'm sure, but I'll try to explain. First I placed the mirror on the curve for placement, it should be even with the front of the tube. Then I marked the back of the mirror. Next I heated up the handle and bent to follow the tube. Next a piece of Velcro was placed on the handle, then Velcro was placed on the tube to match the mirror handle. I then wrapped two elastic straps with Velcro closures. This makes the mirror detachable. One picture was taken while I was cleaning my gutter, and one shows the mirror in action. I should have zoomed closer but you get the idea. Also find a picture of me holding the greatest gutter cleaning tool I have ever seen!
 

Feel free to us this idea or develop it for an added option to your GCB Kit, another idea I had was to use a short piece of pipe, maybe six to eight inches, to reduce the pipe to two inches in diameter, to get into those tight gutters. Just a thought!

If you like my ideas, all I ask is you send an additional dollar to the food bank of your choice, forever one you sell. I'm thinking about starting a cleaning business to help my son with his schooling. He lost his job last year. After he gets his degree, then I'll be able to put my oldest
grandson to work. That's the plan anyway. He's working on a web site for the business now, as soon as we get it up and running I'll let you know. I might have to order a couple of extensions to reach three story gutters.

Anyway I better let you go, I've taken enough of your time.  I pray God's Blessing to be with you and yours, and hope to see you in glory.



* * *

            ANOTHER  CUSTOMER TIP          

 FOR

CHECKING INSIDE YOUR GUTTERS


At first, I really wanted to know if it was working well or not, but how could I tell? My wife came up with the great idea of attaching our small digital camera to the curve in the tool with rubber bands. I set the camera on its video setting, and raised it up over the gutter. I ran it along for a few feet and then lowered it. When we viewed the video, we were happy to see they were completely leaf/sludge free. I would definitely recommend your product to friends. I'm also glad it's made in the U.S. - super strong stuff.
ROB C | 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing information about rain gutter cleaning tool that are used without ladder and we can look inside the gutter clean or not. You provided nice picture to setup for this.
    Commercial Window Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome. If we can serve you again in any way please do not hesitate to contact us. Best wishes for continued success in providing professional services for others. God Bless, stay well, stay safe a stay off dangerous ladders.

      Delete

We appreciate all comments. We ask that you respect the readers of our blog by refraining from using bad language or ugly comments.
All comments will be monitored prior to post.